Keep an overview
Temperature anomalies, rainfall, wind or PV as a complex cluster of weather influence on the one hand, very different production structures in the European market areas on the other hand – here at least two worlds collide. However, only at first sight.
As energy meteorologists with many years of experience, we can help you to create and use smartr.info dashboards according to your individual wishes. They offer you a high standard of orientation and information content for this complex initial situation.
Raw data & analysis
All common weather models are available as input data as well as numerous observation and availability information. After individual coordination, we enable you to recognize weather-related risk situations and due to good analysis, transform them into opportunities.
Weather analysis per market area
- Each market-relevant weather parameter is available individually in meteorological units or energy quantities
- Time-series presentation of the direct model comparison GSF oper / ens and ECMWF oper / ens as well as relation to the moving 10-year mean
- Changes of the model versus the previous run in tabular or in time series
- Highlighting of significant / market-relevant anomaly intensities (bullish / bearish)
- Comparison with observation data, e.g. the ENTSO-E transparency platform
Weather impact overview
- Aggregated weather parameters in direct model and country comparison (x-border)
- Translation into energy-quantity anomalies and marking of significant deviations (bullish / bearish)
Add your own data
In order to be able to optimally use our dashboard solution, we offer you the opportunity to contribute your own time series, which we can integrate into your views. This allows you to combine our weather data and your in-house context.
In-house standalone solution
Our dashboard solution can also physically be installed in your trading floor environment – sensitive data can be stored locally and do not have to be stored on the Internet. Nevertheless, you have full access to current weather model analysis. Please contact us, we will find your suitable solution!
Our dashboard solution is based on HTML5 and runs with each current browser and device – including smartphones and tablets.